Oregon State softball series
2,550 Views | 41 Replies
CalFanatic
2:20p, 5/5/24
Among all our losses this year, this one stings the most, potentially alters our postseason course. Looking forward to the matchup against Stanford.

36-16. The most regular season wins since 2014!
Shocky1
3:31p, 5/5/24

defensive play of the season: mike lee with the textbook stepping back in preparation for catching the flyout with forward momentum & then throwing a dart within a one foot window for a KABOOM out at home plate

kinda hoping that nando & chandler got that kinda accuracy this fall in the acc

r u outworking the competition (with no days off)?#
cal83dls79
3:42p, 5/5/24
I was there in right field in the softball tight wad hill. She played it perfectly. This after a blast herself: smart player.
More on the whole softball game experience later
OBear073akaSMFan
4:06p, 5/5/24
In reply to CalFanatic
Like you wonder why Orrange or Archer (reentered) enter the game, especially knowing the importance of the game. Was Orange ok or perhaps this was to be a learning experience for Roelling. She definitely was struggling mittyly!
SFCALBear72
4:22p, 5/5/24

UP NEXT

No. 7 seed Cal faces No. 2 seed Stanford in the First Round of the Pac-12 Tournament at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday.
cal83dls79
7:01p, 5/5/24
More parking. Good lord. Found this crew on the right field on the parking lot all set up. For feee. I went there casually and asked innocently "looks like you are the tight wad hill of softball" . Well, it didnt go over well even after explanations: not sure we were speaking the same language: moved on as if they owned that spot. So that sucked. Parking was non existent and tickets were $25 Really? So the right field parking lot crew, no parking and absurd admission fee …C-
CalFanatic
12:12p, 5/6/24
In reply to SFCALBear72
SFCALBear72 said:

UP NEXT

No. 7 seed Cal faces No. 2 seed Stanford in the First Round of the Pac-12 Tournament at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Oregon snuck into the #3 seed. Ugh. Even more pain from that loss on Sunday. I'd bet on us beating Oregon in round 1.

Oh well... bring on Canady!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off