Aaron Rodgers claims HIV was created by the US government

4,651 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by bear2034
westcoastdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if this is from the past or current, but it is making the rounds on Twitter today.

bear2034
This is just normal blowback from young people who feel stupid for being suckered into taking the vaccine....like 4 times.
WalterSobchak
Old news, Flav said this in 1990
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% of alumni to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word."If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
MinotStateBeav
Nothing shocking in here, where is he wrong? Also this discussion really should be had on the OT board, despite it's ARod it's not football related.
sycasey
This guy should start a podcast with Kyrie Irving.
monol96
it's far from normal, and also he is not a young person.... the level of discourse on here is shockingly bad, did you people really go to Cal??
eddiem66
Rogers is a moron - he keeps spouting this nonsense. "I can read ..." Wow
Anarchistbear
And RFK picked some tech hole for VP instead?
golden sloth
Hopefully the SFGate doesn't link to this thread as it asks why Cal Athletics has not publicly distanced themselves from Rodgers after his comments.
philly1121
Are you being sarcastic or do you actually believe this bellend's nonsense?
bear2034
monol96 said:

it's far from normal, and also he is not a young person.... the level of discourse on here is shockingly bad, did you people really go to Cal??

Can chemicals in the water turn frogs gay?
Cal88
westcoastdude said:

Not sure if this is from the past or current, but it is making the rounds on Twitter today.

Does he really say that though?

I haven't researched the origins of the AIDS virus, but both covid-19 and Lyme disease were created by government labs.
calumnus
bear2034 said:

This is just normal blowback from young people who feel stupid for being suckered into taking the vaccine....like 4 times.

Why would i feel stupid? I have many friends and family members who were unvaccinated and are now dead. I know someone whose 10 year old son died from COVID. No one I know who was vaccinated has died, including my soon to be 90 year old dad (who was fighting cancer) and my soon to be 85 year old mom, who is diabetic and on dialysis. Both survived mild cases of COVID and I am certain that was due to being vaccinated.

The same people who were antivax were anti-mask, anti testing and anti-lockdown. As a result of their efforts, and egged on by their president, they helped a virus kill 1.3 million Americans, more deaths than any other country in the world, more deaths than all the Americans killed in war in our history. But let's pretend that didn't happen, talk about inflation (lower in the US than most other countries).

And W-T-F is Rodgers saying here? AIDS was created by the US government in 1981 to sell pharmaceuticals a decade later? This was a documented KGB disinformation campaign known as Operation Denver:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Denver

calumnus
Cal88 said:

westcoastdude said:

I haven't researched the origins of the AIDS virus, but both covid-19 and Lyme disease were created by government labs.

Otzi the Iceman, the 5,300 year old mummy found in the Alps had Lyme disease. The bacteria that causes it has been found in deer and ticks for centuries.
bear2034
Cal88 said:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was Lisa Lampanelli who previously stated that Andy Dick gave AIDS to the Amazon monkeys and started the pandemic.
bear2034
calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

Why would i feel stupid? I have many friends and family members who were unvaccinated and are now dead. I know someone whose 10 year old son died from COVID. No one I know who was vaccinated has died, including my soon to be 90 year old dad (who was fighting cancer) and my soon to be 85 year old mom, who is diabetic and on dialysis. Both survived mild cases of COVID and I am certain that was due to being vaccinated.

The same people who were antivax were anti-mask, anti testing and anti-lockdown. As a result of their efforts, and egged on by their president, they helped a virus kill 1.3 million Americans, more deaths than any other country in the world, more deaths than all the Americans killed in war in our history. But let's pretend that didn't happen, talk about inflation (lower in the US than most other countries).

And W-T-F is Rodgers saying here? AIDS was created by the US government in 1981 to sell pharmaceuticals a decade later? This was a documented KGB disinformation campaign known as Operation Denver:

Of course, you are fascinated with Russians. But you should really look into Anthony Fauci's involvement with AIDS testing on human orphans.
calumnus
bear2034 said:

calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

Of course, you are fascinated with Russians. But you should really look into Anthony Fauci's involvement with AIDS testing on human orphans.

The fact children who were born with HIV and were in foster care because their mothers later died of AIDs were allowed to participate in experimental treatment programs that may have saved their lives is a scandal to you?

You think children with HIV should have been denied access to experimental treatments and left to die?
philly1121
Calumnus, don't respond to or entertain this tin foil mule. Lets spare the bandwidth for bridging the digital divide.
CNHTH
bear2034 said:

calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

So 25 of the 532 hiv positive adolescents that participated and died during clinical trials as a result of being hiv positive were foster children… what is your point? That 25/532 or 4.6% were foster children and died of aids complications aka the drug they were testing didn't work?
About 1 million of 73 million kids in USA are in foster care and you could argue that foster kids were more in the 80s and had an immensely higher risk for developing aids and thus participating in a clinical trial for an hiv medicine.
You also realize you sound like a crazy person when you blabber out random **** right.
This is a Cal message board not a dam Trump rally.
Gtfo here
oski003
westcoastdude said:

Where in the video does it show Rodgers, one of our most esteemed alumni, believes the government created HIV? Can you please remove this disinformation. It doesn't belong here, even in off-topic.
Cal88
calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

The death rate among children from covid is exceptionally rare, of the order of 1 in 100,000, and mostly associated with children with comorbidities, your acquaintance's case is highly uncommon.

Covid epidemiology is very complex, the death rates worldwide do not correlate with masking and lockdowns. west African countries for example have had some of the lowest covid death rates in the world, and Sweden which did not confine had comparable death rates as other European countries that had stringent policies.
Cal88
calumnus said:

Cal88 said:

westcoastdude said:

Otzi the Iceman, the 5,300 year old mummy found in the Alps had Lyme disease. The bacteria that causes it has been found in deer and ticks for centuries.

The biolab research, especially in military labs, often focuses on rendering known viral or bacterial strains more transmissible or more virulent/lethal. Lyme disease was around in the US for a long time, but it only blew up and grew into a major epidemic starting in the 70s.

The epicenter of the epidemic is located in Lyme, CT, which lies directly across Plum Island where the research on weaponizing deer ticks was conducted. Note however that this location means that the strain escaped from the lab, rather than it being intentionally spread.
bearister
I had no idea about that history of Lyme Disease because I am not a science guy. You inspired me to do brief research. My guess is you probably read this already and have a take:

No, Lyme disease is not an escaped military bioweapon, despite what conspiracy theorists say - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/no-lyme-diease-is-not-an-escaped-military-bioweapon-despite-what-conspiracy-theorists-say/2019/08/09/5bbd85fa-afe4-11e9-8e77-03b30bc29f64_story.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
CNHTH said:

bear2034 said:

calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

So 25 of the 532 hiv positive adolescents that participated and died during clinical trials as a result of being hiv positive were foster children… what is your point? That 25/532 or 4.6% were foster children and died of aids complications aka the drug they were testing didn't work?
About 1 million of 73 million kids in USA are in foster care and you could argue that foster kids were more in the 80s and had an immensely higher risk for developing aids and thus participating in a clinical trial for an hiv medicine.
You also realize you sound like a crazy person when you blabber out random **** right.
Gtfo here

calumnus mentioned the Russians.
CNHTH mentions Trump.
someone say Putin and it's game, set, match.
OneTopOneChickenApple
Cal88 said:

calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

The death rate among children from covid is exceptionally rare, of the order of 1 in 100,000, and mostly associated with children with comorbidities, your acquaintance's case is highly uncommon.

Covid epidemiology is very complex, the death rates worldwide do not correlate with masking and lockdowns. west African countries for example have had some of the lowest covid death rates in the world, and Sweden which did not confine had comparable death rates as other European countries that had stringent policies.
But Sweden later regretted its policy of non-masking and not locking down.
https://www.science.org/content/article/it-s-been-so-so-surreal-critics-sweden-s-lax-pandemic-policies-face-fierce-backlash
OldenBear
bear2034 said:

CNHTH said:

bear2034 said:

calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

Gtfo here

calumnus mentioned the Russians.
CNHTH mentions Trump.
someone say Putin and it's game, set, match.

I blame Buh-tin
calumnus
Cal88 said:

calumnus said:

bear2034 said:

The chances of dying if you got COVID and were unvaccinated were pretty consistent worldwide, roughly 1%. It was higher in places where emergency rooms got overwhelmed, places that ran out of medical oxygen. The key to preventing deaths was preventing the spread of COVID.

Lockdowns work by denying the virus the opportunity to transmit while the immune systems of those who have it eliminate it, or they die. In any case, it eliminates the virus in the area that had the lockdown.

However, if one city has a lockdown but the next city doesn't, then one city can eliminate it but it will just be reintroduced from the infected city. Thus lockdowns require coordination.

Europe, due to its close proximity but political fragmentation, did not have a coordinated policy and altogether had deaths comparable to that of the United States, which could have had a coordinated policy, but Trump refused, pushing it onto each state to decide, then encouraging even armed opposition to governors who pushed for kick downs and mask mandates, and restricted testing.

The countries with the most deaths were:

1. US (Trump) 1.2 million
2. Brazil (Bolsonaro) 700K
3. India (Modi) 500k
4. Russia (Putin) 400K

All lead by right-wing presidents that apposed public health measures.

Taiwan eliminated the virus with one big lockdown: 17k deaths.

Korea used mass, cheap testing with quarantine for infected people: 36k deaths (many around US bases)

Japan used widespread masking: 75K deaths (many around US bases or the 2021 Olympics) and most after opening up, but before the vaccine was available in Japan (had to go through Japanese testing).

Our next door neighbor, Canada, used coordinated lockdowns, testing and masking: 54k

Big C

I refuse to post on this thread, as it is bound to foster the worst in all of us!
bear2034
OldenBear said:

I blame Buh-tin
CNHTH
Big C said:

I refuse to post on this thread, as it is bound to foster the worst in all of us!

When you've lost a sibling to Covid and an aunt to hiv and you have clowns on here anonymously posting qanon conspiracy bull**** about public health workers working on immunology against such disease it strikes a mother****ing nerve!
Especially on the athletics message board of the school responsible for modern vaccinology.
Bobodeluxe
bear2034 said:

OldenBear said:

I blame Buh-tin

Bear 2034, I accept you as my personal savior.
Bobodeluxe
CNHTH said:

Big C said:

When you've lost a sibling to Covid and an aunt to hiv and you have clowns on here anonymously posting qanon conspiracy bull**** about public health workers working on immunology against such disease it strikes a mother****ing nerve!
Especially on the athletics message board of the school responsible for modern vaccinology.
You think too highly of folks with a University of California degree.
ColoradoBear
This is riveting enough that I hope the mods don't just delete it. And having a record of what people are saying is useful. Throw it to OT and lock it if it gets too wild.
falseintellect
I expect better of Cal folks, but I guess football (playing and fandom) caters to a duller sort.

Ya'll are wasting your time arguing though, these people are too deep in conspiracy theories to be reached at this point. The moon landing was fake, hawaii was burned down by lasers, deep state, pizza based pedophile rings, and on and on and on. Everything is a conspiracy and only a collection of the dumbest people on Earth can see the truth
calumnus
CNHTH said:

Big C said:

Amen.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.