Breaking News

790,329 Views | 10505 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by okaydo
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden admin is suing Sheetz chain because they check if applicants have a criminal history and that's discriminatory. Uhhh what?
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/sheetz-convenience-store-chain-discrimination-lawsuit-eeoc-rcna148567

Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Biden admin is suing Sheetz chain because they check if applicants have a criminal history and that's discriminatory. Uhhh what?
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/sheetz-convenience-store-chain-discrimination-lawsuit-eeoc-rcna148567

Yawn, the EEOC is an independent agency that protects employees. According to this article, they notified Sheets about this years ago and tried to resolve it without going to court.

A lot of states and cities have adopted ban the box laws (eg not having any criminal background be a bar to employment). A lot of people celebrated the bipartisan criminal justice reform a few years ago (including Trump) but it doesn't do much if any criminal history makes you unemployable.

I honestly don't know what the right answer is here - at my last few companies we haven't had to deal with this but at a prior company we were pretty careful not to ding applicants just because they had mild offenses (I recall one person had a minor welfare misdemeanor). If you want people to pick themselves up by their bootstraps, how can you do that if a DUI or shoplifting misdemeanor makes them unemployable for 7 years?

In any event, pretending like this is somehow a political event related to Biden is a reach. Unlike the last guy, Biden isn't meddling in stuff like this.
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Yawn, the EEOC is an independent agency that protects employees. According to this article, they notified Sheets about this years ago and tried to resolve it without going to court.

A lot of states and cities have adopted ban the box laws (eg not having any criminal background be a bar to employment). A lot of people celebrated the bipartisan criminal justice reform a few years ago (including Trump) but it doesn't do much if any criminal history makes you unemployable.

I honestly don't know what the right answer is here - at my last few companies we haven't had to deal with this but at a prior company we were pretty careful not to ding applicants just because they had mild offenses (I recall one person had a minor welfare misdemeanor). If you want people to pick themselves up by their bootstraps, how can you do that if a DUI or shoplifting misdemeanor makes them unemployable for 7 years?

In any event, pretending like this is somehow a political event related to Biden is a reach. Unlike the last guy, Biden isn't meddling in stuff like this.
HURRR DURRR COMPWETEWY INDEWPENDUNT
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/06/21/president-biden-announces-key-nominee-9/
movielover
Daily Wire: DEI Official At UCLA School of Medicine Massively Plagiarized Her Dissertation On DEI

Uber-woke UCLA says Natalie Perry's job is to teach med students to "do what's right." Her academic career is built on fraud.

"Recent headlines about UCLA School of Medicine suggest that the institution has lost its focus. Instead of brushing up on organic chemistry, its students were subjected to lessons on "Indigenous womxn" and "two-spirits." Future doctors had to take a class on "structural racism" and were led in a "Free Palestine" chant by a Hamas-praising guest speaker. The school made plans to segregate students by race for courses on left-wing ideology, and two of its psychiatry residents championed "revolutionary suicide." "

https://www.dailywire.com/news/dei-official-at-ucla-school-of-medicine-massively-plagiarized-her-dissertation-on-dei
MinotStateBeav
COVER-UP EXPOSED: Judge Cannon Unmasks Redacted Documents Revealing Biden White House Direct Ties to Mar-a-Lago Raid, Jack Smith Investigation

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/cover-up-exposed-judge-cannon-unmasks-redacted-documents/

whole crew was involved
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/06/21/president-biden-announces-key-nominee-9/

We will keep an eye out for the TikTok outrage video you film in your car about this thing that doesn't impact you whatsoever and that you don't actually care about or understand.

If you have some evidence that Biden got involved in this action, I still wouldn't care but then at least your misplaced outrage might have some relevance.

But cool, farm that outrage karma.

MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

We will keep an eye out for the TikTok outrage video you film in your car about this thing that doesn't impact you whatsoever and that you don't actually care about or understand.

If you have some evidence that Biden got involved in this action, I still wouldn't care but then at least your misplaced outrage might have some relevance.

But cool, farm that outrage karma.

Nice timing considering what I just posted lol.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

COVER-UP EXPOSED: Judge Cannon Unmasks Redacted Documents Revealing Biden White House Direct Ties to Mar-a-Lago Raid, Jack Smith Investigation

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/cover-up-exposed-judge-cannon-unmasks-redacted-documents/

whole crew was involved

LOL more silly outrage. No one who cares about natsec thinks Trump should have a security clearance.

Biden's administration should have been much more forceful in removing Trump's access to materials. They gave him way too much leeway based on "norms" .

And remember, Trump is currently arguing that Biden has absolute immunity. Trump is lucky Biden didn't have him jailed in Gitmo with the other terrorists.
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

whole crew was involved

LOL more silly outrage. No one who cares about natsec thinks Trump should have a security clearance.

Biden's administration should have been much more forceful in removing Trump's access to materials. They gave him way too much leeway based on "norms" .

And remember, Trump is currently arguing that Biden has absolute immunity. Trump is lucky Biden didn't have him jailed in Gitmo with the other terrorists.
movielover
The Biden DOJ and White House are now proven to be dirty.
bear2034
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

whole crew was involved

Again, the reason Biden raided Trump is because Trump declassified (via memo on 1/19/2021) and kept his personal copy of his Crossfire Hurricane presidential records.

Biden, through his Deputy Counsel White House Jonathan Su, waived Trump's claim of executive privilege.

Biden AG Merrick Garland personally approved the raid.

These Crossfire Hurricane records are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others.

They made up the Russian collusion hoax in 2016.

Because Russia almost certainly hacked Hillary's home server.

Evidencing her Clinton Foundation foreign corruption as Obama's Secretary of State.

If Russia leaked the hacked material before the election, Hillary wanted to blame a Trump dirty campaign trick falsely accusing him of colluding with Russia.

Conspiracy theory?

51 former intel agents, working with the CIA, ran the same play with Hunter's laptop of Biden's foreign corruption in 2020.

This is a criminal conspiracy.

Trump could have publicly disclosed these declassified Crossfire Hurricane records in his civil lawsuit versus Hillary over the Russian-collusion hoax.

Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, a Democrat operative who bashed Trump on Facebook, was forced to recuse from that case.

Six weeks later, Reinhart's clear bias against Trump (somehow) didn't matter anymore. Reinhart approved Biden's (through Garland and Jay Bratt, now Jack Smith's counselor) unprecedented, unnecessary, and unlawful raid on Trump.

For presidential records Trump was allowed to have in the Office of the Former President, per the Presidential Records Act.

In other words, Obama and Biden have politicized and weaponized law enforcement and intel agencies to interfere in the 2016, 2020, and 2024 presidential elections against Trump.

Because Obama and Biden know Trump has the goods on their ongoing Russian-collusion criminal conspiracy.

The Trump 47 DOJ must deliver severe consequences.
bear2034
MinotStateBeav said:

movielover
President Trump exposed how completely corrupt our government has become. The illegal acts and double standards are mind boggling.

He's the first true Outsider we've had occupy the WH. Tens of Trillions of dollars were and are at stake. That's why Billions flow into the coffers of debilitated Joe Biden (Obama / Hillary) to support the Wall Street Globalist status quo. Senators become wealthy and most unbeatable.

Recall Mueller (Weismann)? The DOJ had 26 attorneys going after President Trump. At the conclusion of their Witchhunt, 27 Federal smartphones all magically were completely erased! More crimes & another conspiracy.

Another huge problem for a potential Trump 2.0 term - how does he get a law abiding Attorney General confirmed? Or a competent FBI director?

Some argue we now have a superseding 4th branch of government - the intell agencies. In Tucker Carlson's recent 3-hour interview with Joe Rogan, he claims that the IC set up President Nixon. I never knew Woodward was a former naval officer. How does a rookie journalist get assigned to the biggest story in WashPo history? (According to TC, Nixon knew why JFK was assassinated.)

Circling back to PDT, in some of his legal filings he supposedly has some of the critical classified material outlined. We've known for years that the FISA process is completely compromised.

Elon Musk has spoken out, so has RFK Jr. But the bad guys appear to have overwhelming advantages.
bear2034

I feel like I'm missing out on all the action. Why is it that only liberal college students get to have all the fun?
bear2034
movielover said:

President Trump exposed how completely corrupt our government has become. The illegal acts and double standards are mind boggling.

He's the first true Outsider we've had occupy the WH. Tens of Trillions of dollars were and are at stake. That's why Billions flow into the coffers of debilitated Joe Biden (Obama / Hillary) to support the Wall Street Globalist status quo. Senators become wealthy and most unbeatable.

Recall Mueller (Weismann)? The DOJ had 26 attorneys going after President Trump. At the conclusion of their Witchhunt, 27 Federal smartphones all magically were completely erased! More crimes & another conspiracy.

Another huge problem for a potential Trump 2.0 term - how does he get a law abiding Attorney General confirmed? Or a competent FBI director?

Some argue we now have a superseding 4th branch of government - the intell agencies. In Tucker Carlson's recent 3-hour interview with Joe Rogan, he claims that the IC set up President Nixon. I never knew Woodward was a former naval officer. How does a rookie journalist get assigned to the biggest story in WashPo history? (According to TC, Nixon knew why JFK was assassinated.)

Circling back to PDT, in some of his legal filings he supposedly has some of the critical classified material outlined. We've known for years that the FISA process is completely compromised.

Elon Musk has spoken out, so has RFK Jr. But the bad guys appear to have overwhelming advantages.

Obama met with Trump for an hour so prior to his presidency and the one person Obama warned him about was General Flynn. The general already had a target on his back from the very beginning.

Attorney General: Mike Davis?
National Security Advisor: Kash Patel?

I feel like Vivek Ramaswamy and Ron DeSantis need to serve in some capacity.
SFCityBear
bear2034 said:

I feel like I'm missing out on all the action. Why is it that only liberal college students get to have all the fun?
Liberal? I think that species of student is almost extinct in America, sadly. The liberal college student in America is rarer today than an Ethiopian land chicken during the worst drought there in 40 years.

Our children of today have been educated to become left wing or leftist in their thought. They are leftist, and liberals are their enemy.

SFCityBear
bearister
Kids are raised soft these days. Not sure how those p@ussies would have stood up to having their heads split open by OPD and Alameda County sheriff Billy clubs from atop kicking horses during the Oakland Induction Center protests in 1967.

*A lot of those mean cops were recruited from the South.
* My Dad used to watch the action from his office in a high rise on 14th Street. He would come home and describe how brutal the beatings were.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
SFCityBear said:

bear2034 said:

Liberal? I think that species of student is almost extinct in America, sadly. The liberal college student in America is rarer today than an Ethiopian land chicken during the worst drought there in 40 years.

Our children of today have been educated to become left wing or leftist in their thought. They are leftist, and liberals are their enemy.

Where are all the liberals speaking out against the leftists? Or has everyone from the center-left shifted far left?
dajo9
The news is broken. NY Times journalist admits the NY Times has a vendetta out for President Biden.

Quote:

"All these Biden people think that the problem is Peter Baker or whatever reporter they're mad at that day," one Times journalist said. "It's A.G. He's the one who is pissed [that] Biden hasn't done any interviews and quietly encourages all the tough reporting on his age."
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/04/25/new-york-times-biden-white-house-00154219
American Vermin
movielover
Racial healer Obama (Jarrett) again shares his views about white folks.

chazzed
If this turns out to be true, it is a horrific situation for the child and the family.

KCSO: Scrivner stabbed after accusation of sexually assaulting his child:

Scrivner has been a steady, influential presence on the political scene for 20 years:
https://www.kget.com/news/local-news/scrivner-has-been-a-steady-influential-presence-on-the-political-scene-for-20-years/

Scrivner, age 50, is a conservative Republican with a 100 percent NRA rating in a solid-red district.
okaydo
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

whole crew was involved

Grump still had an active security clearance?
If he was smart, he'd have been using it.
But he thought it was junk mail, tossed it, and never bothered to notice either way.
oski003
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

whole crew was involved

But he thought it was junk mail, tossed it, and never bothered to notice either way.

What are you smoking?
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

whole crew was involved

What are you smoking?

Why don't you go read the choosing a college thread. Then you can kiss my ass.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

whole crew was involved

What are you smoking?

Why don't you go read the choosing a college thread. Then you can kiss my ass.

Congrats on your daughter going to a good college. Why should I kiss your ass? What are you smoking?
Unit2Sucks
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

whole crew was involved

It's irrelevant to the crimes he committed. A security clearance doesn't mean you can steal government property. One of his unserious arguments is that he declassified everything by thinking about it (sorry, that he "could have") and if he did so, why would it matter whether he had a security clearance or not? You can pretty much guarantee he didn't comply with the requirements of the security clearance in any event.

It seems his primary argument now is that these were his personal private records. It's a terrible argument but I guess that's what his lawyers think gives hm the best chance of success.

movielover
Proof that Woke is low IQ.

oski003
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/26/health/fda-menthol-cigarettes/index.html

Biden, who seems to care more about being reelected than helping his constituents, has delayed the ban on menthol cigarettes that the FDA was looking to ban in 2022. While I normally advocate less government overreach, this is something clearly in the wheelhouse of the FDA, and I absolutely hate tobacco and tobacco companies. Around 20,000 folks may be saved per year with this ban, including 7000+ African-Americans, who are targeted as Menthol's audience.
bear2034
concordtom
bearister said:

Kids are raised soft these days. Not sure how those p@ussies would have stood up to having their heads split open by OPD and Alameda County sheriff Billy clubs from atop kicking horses during the Oakland Induction Center protests in 1967.

* My Dad used to watch the action from his office in a high rise on 14th Street. He would come home and describe how brutal the beatings were.

After my many years of research into historical timelines, my dad finally admitted that he asked my mom to marry when he did as an attempt to continue his deferment.
1. College deferment
2. Marital deferment
3. Parental deferment (my older brother, same age as Liz Cheney!)
1976: divorce, haha.
oski003
concordtom said:

bearister said:

After my many years of research into historical timelines, my dad finally admitted that he asked my mom to marry when he did as an attempt to continue his deferment.
1. College deferment
2. Marital deferment
3. Parental deferment (my older brother, same age as Liz Cheney!)
1976: divorce, haha.

Bone spurs? Jk
bearister
Sh@it, your Dad was Vietnam Era? Mine was in WWII and my grandfather fought with the Wild West Div.(91st Infantry Division) in France during WWI and Earl Warren was his Drill Sergeant at Fort Lewis, WA. They drafted my grandfather shortly after he hit our shores from Ireland and then shipped him back to Europe for a trench warfare vacation.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
chazzed
okaydo said:

That is crazy.
WalterSobchak
How much were you paid to post this here?

Be honest.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
First Page Last Page
Page 298 of 301

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.