Andrej Stojakovic has committed to CAL
2,291 Views | 13 Replies
Johnfox
10:08a, 4/27/24

Vibes are high!
DaveT
10:09a, 4/27/24
Not sure how mid programs like NC and Kentucky even made it onto his list in the first place
youngbear1992
10:10a, 4/27/24
Yesssss!!!!
3Cats4CAL
10:12a, 4/27/24
One down! Two ? More to go?!!
3Cats4CAL
10:15a, 4/27/24
How does it work with Cal and the ACC and games played- would Cal and Stanford ever play each other back here? If so I could imagine the school rivalry?!!
Sebastabear
10:16a, 4/27/24
Credit to BearGreg for getting this done while I traipsed around Morocco. Hopefully people are pleased. We still really, really need you support to make things like this happen. Laissez les bons temps rouler!

[url=http://spot.fund/CALegendsMensBasketball][/url]http://spot.fund/CALegendsMensBasketball
parentswerebears
10:47a, 4/27/24
This is awesome!
brevity
11:01a, 4/27/24
In reply to 3Cats4CAL
3Cats4CAL said:

How does it work with Cal and the ACC and games played- would Cal and Stanford ever play each other back here? If so I could imagine the school rivalry?!!
The ACC announced the matchups next season for all 18 teams.

Cal
Home/Away: SMU, Stanford, NC State
Home: Boston College, Florida State, Miami, Syracuse, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest
Away: Clemson, Duke, Georgia Tech, Louisville, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Pitt

I'm pretty sure that Cal and Stanford are considered permanent partners, and will always play a pair of regular season games in the ACC schedule. Not sure what they'll do with SMU, though; next season they play home/away against Cal, Stanford, and Virginia, but there's no way Virginia is their permanent partner.
RedlessWardrobe
11:40a, 4/27/24
In reply to brevity
brevity said:

3Cats4CAL said:

The ACC announced the matchups next season for all 18 teams.

Cal
Home/Away: SMU, Stanford, NC State
Home: Boston College, Florida State, Miami, Syracuse, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest
Away: Clemson, Duke, Georgia Tech, Louisville, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Pitt

I'm pretty sure that Cal and Stanford are considered permanent partners, and will always play a pair of regular season games in the ACC schedule. Not sure what they'll do with SMU, though; next season they play home/away against Cal, Stanford, and Virginia, but there's no way Virginia is their permanent partner.
Since this year its double against NC State you would guess that the one extra home/away team is different every year.
75bear
12:16p, 4/27/24
Big news! Let's keep the momentum going.

#dominoes
oskidunker
12:51p, 4/27/24
Positive news. I hope he produces
Go Bears!
bear2034
12:58p, 4/27/24
He took off that red shirt.
GoOskie
2:44p, 4/27/24
Now for a skilled big.
oskidunker
4:42p, 4/27/24
From Fraud Domaine. The hand wringing starts…

I continue to blame Bernard Muir for not hiring Mark Madsen when he had a chance to do so. Talk about NOT SEIZING THE DAY! Madsen will continue to win away many quality players that Stanford was recruiting. He makes a great impression on people since he is smart, articulate, ethical, NBA-experienced, charismatic, and extremely personable.
Go Bears!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off