Madsen is Staying!
2,077 Views | 6 Replies
Econ141
7:12a, 4/12/24
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
GoOskie
12:01p, 4/12/24
Good news!
Pittstop
12:19p, 4/12/24
It's cool that Cal's HCs are outwardly, publicly, and proactively pumping the Cal Legends Collective and supporting NIL.
Econ141
6:38p, 4/12/24
In reply to Pittstop
Pittstop said:

It's cool that Cal's HCs are outwardly, publicly, and proactively pumping the Cal Legends Collective and supporting NIL.

Has Wilcox done this? Haven't seen this on Twitter but perhaps he's done it somewhere else or in interviews.
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
bearister
7:07p, 4/12/24
I'm glad he is our coach and he had a solid year. With that said, if I had to have a photo taken with my family all wearing Furd gear, I would….

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Bobodeluxe
7:57p, 4/12/24
In reply to bearister
bearister said:

I'm glad he is our coach and he had a solid year. With that said, if I had to have a photo taken with my family all wearing Furd gear, I would….

Become an actor?
Pittstop
10:21p, 4/20/24
In reply to Econ141
Econ141 said:

Pittstop said:

Has Wilcox done this? Haven't seen this on Twitter but perhaps he's done it somewhere else or in interviews.

I have only heard Wilcox reply (pretty assertiveness, actually) "All of the above" when asked during an availability about the importance of NIL, or maybe it was whether the program was embracing NIL, as part of its recruiting. But I specifically had Madsen in mind when I commented. Sorry it took me so long to see your post, and to reply.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings