In reply to Gobears49
Gobears49 said:

Sebastabear said:

sosheezy said:

Golden One said:

Wonderful. Sounds like a other chancellor who cares little about football, with Columbia and MIT years in his background. More years of mediocrity in our future.
Nothing could be more opposite (unless missing sarcasm?). Of the candidates, by far the most athletics-friendly choice.
Has to be sarcasm. This is the biggest win for Cal football in decades. He ended his press conference talking about The Play for God sake. He was at the game itself. In a sea of bad to mediocre (for Can sports) possibilities we found a 24 carat blue and gold diamond.
Good. May be difficult to arrange but I'd love to talk to the new chancellor about my idea of creating a new statue for Joe Starkey with the ability to show The Play on demand with Joe's call of it, ending with his statement that "there will be no extra point." I will donate $50,000 to do that if Cal commits to the project. Hope it leads to Cal eventually being selected to be on ESPN's College GameDay. The Play is the No 1 play in both college and pro football and needs to be publicized as such. Couid help recruiting.
The Play On Demand is so funny. Imagine Wilcox yelling at that thing from his office as it's played for the 453rd time in an hour.