Well that was not a good weekend!!
1,355 Views | 18 Replies
Baller4
10:35p, 4/28/24
I guess sweeping OSU was wasted on Neu not be able to overcome........

Reminds me of a Cinderella song!!!!
SBGold
2:32p, 4/29/24
In reply to Baller4
Baller4 said:

Hey hermit from last week
OBear073akaSMFan
3:36p, 4/29/24
In reply to Baller4
Bears did win one game. Think your Furds were able to win despite of Esquer!
Baller4
5:03p, 4/29/24
In reply to SBGold
SBGold said:

Baller4 said:

Hey hermit from last week
How many of last week and this weeks games did you attend???? Yeah,
89Bear
5:26p, 4/29/24
In reply to Baller4
Baller4 said:

Which other boards do you go to in order to celebrate their defeats???
Kind of a loser, aren't you?
Alkiadt
8:07p, 4/29/24
In reply to 89Bear
89Bear said:

Baller4 said:

Total loser.
Baller4
3:47p, 4/30/24
In reply to 89Bear
89Bear said:

Baller4 said:

I am the one calling an OMAHA appearance despite Neu. The funny thing is, that none of you go out and watch any of these games. So you all don't really know what is going on with this program. You love to throw jabs, but the ones calling me a loser are the non athletes who attended this school in your high waters, tape on their glasses and pocket protectors. Wanting to be an athlete, but just not that good to make your JV teams in HS.

How do you go and sweep top 10 team, and then lose as series to Stanford who is mid this year due to all their talent being drafted last year?? Anyone.... Anyone????? You don't, because you don't watch enough, let alone know any history. Neu and his staff were rejects, and the only ones who would take this job. Neu will not find another program after this program will be eliminated by the school because it will not be able to afford the ACC travel back east. Let's not talk NIL, because the likes of you, are not giving any money to any programs....
tpender
4:44p, 4/30/24
Can you enlighten us by giving us your extensive baseball career!
Alkiadt
5:04p, 4/30/24
In reply to Baller4
Baller4 said:

89Bear said:

Baller4 said:

I am the one calling an OMAHA appearance despite Neu. The funny thing is, that none of you go out and watch any of these games. So you all don't really know what is going on with this program. You love to throw jabs, but the ones calling me a loser are the non athletes who attended this school in your high waters, tape on their glasses and pocket protectors. Wanting to be an athlete, but just not that good to make your JV teams in HS.

How do you go and sweep top 10 team, and then lose as series to Stanford who is mid this year due to all their talent being drafted last year?? Anyone.... Anyone????? You don't, because you don't watch enough, let alone know any history. Neu and his staff were rejects, and the only ones who would take this job. Neu will not find another program after this program will be eliminated by the school because it will not be able to afford the ACC travel back east. Let's not talk NIL, because the likes of you, are not giving any money to any programs....
You have no idea who attends games, and I do. I did not travel this weekend to Stanford, mainly because I could not. I watched all three on TV so I saw those games. What's your point? I've attended games at Cal on and off for multiple decades. I know my Cal Baseball history. So enough of your juvenile middle school taunts and assumptions. We all know you have an agenda. Good for you.
SBGold
6:10p, 4/30/24
In reply to Baller4
Baller4 said:

89Bear said:

Baller4 said:

Ok Zuber
89Bear
6:40a, 5/3/24
In reply to Baller4
Baller4 said:

89Bear said:

Baller4 said:

Are you a stud athlete???
Baller4
10:53p, 5/3/24
In reply to SBGold
SBGold said:

Baller4 said:

89Bear said:

Baller4 said:

Ok Zuber
LOL, I have ripped Zuber in the past. Nice try, but are you the same person who goes to the games for the tacos????
Baller4
10:56p, 5/3/24
In reply to Alkiadt
Alkiadt said:

Baller4 said:

89Bear said:

Baller4 said:

You have no idea who attends games, and I do. I did not travel this weekend to Stanford, mainly because I could not. I watched all three on TV so I saw those games. What's your point? I've attended games at Cal on and off for multiple decades. I know my Cal Baseball history. So enough of your juvenile middle school taunts and assumptions. We all know you have an agenda. Good for you.

YOU must be the person who goes to the games for the tacos, or is it for the beer garden?!!!! LOL.
SBGold
2:30p, 5/4/24
In reply to Baller4
Who doesn't like tacos? And wins?
Alkiadt
5:24p, 5/4/24
In reply to SBGold
SBGold said:

I get my Carnitas tacos at Cancun…. Just down the street from Evans Diamond (aka "The Stu").
This guy thinks he's funny. The harder he tries the more he lets you know all you need to know.
Shocky1
5:30p, 5/4/24
zuber, baseball is gonna be cut & then ur bitter sorry azz will be done for good
Baller4
6:15p, 5/5/24
In reply to Alkiadt
Alkiadt said:

SBGold said:

I get my Carnitas tacos at Cancun…. Just down the street from Evans Diamond (aka "The Stu").
This guy thinks he's funny. The harder he tries the more he lets you know all you need to know.
One of you lame ass so called fans, admitted that he goes to the games for the tacos and does not really care about the game!!!
Alkiadt
6:29p, 5/5/24
In reply to Baller4
Baller4 said:

Alkiadt said:

SBGold said:

One of you lame ass so called fans, admitted that he goes to the games for the tacos and does not really care about the game!!!

"Lame ass" is posters who continue to post lame ass stuff. Look in the mirror.
Bears took the series at SC…. Why are you here?
Baller4
11:25a, 5/6/24
In reply to Alkiadt
Alkiadt said:

Baller4 said:

Alkiadt said:

SBGold said:

"Lame ass" is posters who continue to post lame ass stuff. Look in the mirror.
Bears took the series at SC…. Why are you here?
I am here for your baseball insights, because you know so much on what is going on in college baseball, and this program. I guess you didn't see my prediction of this team going to Omaha!!! But I am here because you are so insightful!!!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings