Making reservations for OMAHA!!!!!!!
770 Views | 5 Replies
Baller4
2:42p, 4/14/24
Sweep this weekend. Bring on OSU!!!!! Get ready OMAHA!!!!!
tpender
3:55p, 4/14/24
Will do!
CRBear
4:19p, 4/15/24
Why do you do this? You have a pathological hatred for Cal baseball. I find it somewhat fascinating. Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

For the record, I have at most a passing interest in college baseball. I don't really follow it but I occasionally will go to a game on a nice afternoon because I enjoy the taco bar and the beer garden. Your smack talking doesn't really bother me because I don't care enough about college baseball to be bothered by anything related to it. The reason I'm writing is that I find you to be an odd case. People who have nothing better to do than to try to rile up the board of a team they don't like always fascinate me. Some call people like you pathetic and maybe you are but I'm more interested in the villain origin story. So tell me seriously -- who hurt you?
tpender
4:43p, 4/15/24
He/she was cut from the team!
Baller4
5:34p, 4/15/24
In reply to CRBear
CRBear said:

Why do you do this? You have a pathological hatred for Cal baseball. I find it somewhat fascinating. Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

For the record, I have at most a passing interest in college baseball. I don't really follow it but I occasionally will go to a game on a nice afternoon because I enjoy the taco bar and the beer garden. Your smack talking doesn't really bother me because I don't care enough about college baseball to be bothered by anything related to it. The reason I'm writing is that I find you to be an odd case. People who have nothing better to do than to try to rile up the board of a team they don't like always fascinate me. Some call people like you pathetic and maybe you are but I'm more interested in the villain origin story. So tell me seriously -- who hurt you?
I just said I was excited for the sweep, and still someone like you who is the casual fan who has no clue about college baseball. Like everyone else on here. Since you are a casual fan, maybe go eat. your tacos and be a casual fan. No I was not cut from this team. I have played more ball than anyone on here.

This program was complained about before, and just because I don't have poms poms all the time, that is not ok, when before it was by everyone else.

So if you are not bothered, tape that pie whole and be happy with the win!
tpender
5:51p, 4/15/24
Yea right
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE