Tess Heal
1,441 Views | 8 Replies
annarborbear
6:14p, 5/5/24
Am wondering why we have not had an announcement about Tess Heal's transfer status. I hope she is not going through the Stanford admissions process and that that is the cause of the delay. We could really use her scoring and multiple years of eligibility.
Schroeder71
6:24p, 5/5/24
Per the banquet, four visitors were supposed to visit last week. Does anyone know their identities? Very little info available on Cal women's recruiting (especially from the transfer portal). Were Jayda Noble & Kayla Williams part of the group of visitors? Thank you in advance.
SFCALBear72
7:26a, 5/6/24
In reply to annarborbear
annarborbear said:

Am wondering why we have not had an announcement about Tess Heal's transfer status. I hope she is not going through the Stanford admissions process and that that is the cause of the delay. We could really use her scoring and multiple years of eligibility.
I've sent a message to MoragaBear on the Haas Pavilion forum where he first told us about Kayla Williams being pursued by the Bears. I asked him to reach out to Charmin again to see if we are pursuing Tess Heal.
stu
9:25a, 5/6/24
Next season we'll have 1 soph guard (Lulu) and 3 freshie guards (Anastasia, Zahra, Lola). Might not be ideal to add another soph.
wbbilluminati
9:48a, 5/6/24
Heal has visited Stanford and it is rumored they are favored to land her. I doubt Cal is in the picture. If not Stanford, I would guess she simply goes to the highest ranked program that pursues her
annarborbear
10:23a, 5/6/24
In reply to stu
stu said:

Next season we'll have 1 soph guard (Lulu) and 3 freshie guards (Anastasia, Zahra, Lola). Might not be ideal to add another soph.
Heal will be a junior with two years of experience, which would have been ideal. But now it sounds like a moot point, and we will have to play against her instead. Fortunately, we will have Noble and Williams to guard her.
CalFanatic
12:40p, 5/6/24
In reply to stu
stu said:

Yes, looking at the roster I think we need a 4/5 as our last transfer.

We seem pretty solid at the 1, 2 and 3 positions.
brevity
12:50p, 5/13/24
In reply to wbbilluminati
wbbilluminati said:

Heal has visited Stanford and it is rumored they are favored to land her.
It's official: Tess Heal to Stanford.

3Cats4CAL
4:06p, 5/13/24
Has there been any recruit that Cal and Stanford both recruited and that person chose Cal over Stanford?
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings