Recruit
957 Views | 6 Replies
HoopDreams
5:37p, 5/4/24

SFCALBear72
6:02p, 5/4/24
Class of 2026. #1 ranked in State of Washington. 4.0 gpa.
Schroeder71
7:43p, 5/4/24
When I initially saw this post, I thought that Cal had a verbal commit. Heck-she's got tons of offers and will have more after her junior and senior seasons. I don't understand the excitement of offering a sophomore in high school. What am I missing? Did all of her relatives attend Cal?
Bobodeluxe
8:41p, 5/4/24
In reply to Schroeder71
Schroeder71 said:

When I initially saw this post, I thought that Cal had a verbal commit. Heck-she's got tons of offers and will have more after her junior and senior seasons. I don't understand the excitement of offering a sophomore in high school. What am I missing? Did all of her relatives attend Cal?
Purple shoes.
HoopDreams
9:27p, 5/4/24
In reply to Schroeder71
Excitement?

Schroeder71 said:

mbBear
7:12a, 5/5/24
In reply to Schroeder71
Schroeder71 said:

They are just trying to avoid criticism of being "asleep at the switch."
Schroeder71
10:00a, 5/5/24
mbBear-LOL totally appropriate here!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >