noah boyed
3,042 Views | 8 Replies
Oakbear
8:36p, 5/4/24
not much in google about him, any chance he is in play
calumnus
5:45a, 5/5/24
Visiting Wisconsin even though they don't have an open scholie:

https://badgerofhonor.com/posts/gard-not-done-juco-transfer-noah-boyed-will-visit-the-badgers-01hwzarzj3yd

So he is still open.
barsad
10:04a, 5/5/24
In reply to calumnus
Just based on his schools list he seems to be focused on the Midwest, but I hope Madsen is making his pitch. Any other big men on the market?
brevity
10:59a, 5/5/24
In reply to barsad
barsad said:

Just based on his schools list he seems to be focused on the Midwest...

I don't know what "among others" means.

Surprised not to see Kentucky in the mix, seeing as how Alvin Brooks III (who recruited Noah Boyed to Baylor) is a Wildcats assistant now.

I also imagine UNC developing some interest after losing out on Maxime Raynaud (withdrew and returned to Stanford), Oumar Ballo (to Indiana), Danny Wolf (to Michigan), Aaron Bradshaw (to Ohio State), Jonas Aidoo (to Arkansas), and Clifford Omoruyi (to Alabama earlier today).

As an uncommitted player with 3 years of eligibility, Noah Boyed holds obvious appeal to the Tar Heels; they can indoctrinate him into their weird cult, undersell him on his pro potential, and keep him around for all 3 years.
calbearinamaze
10:37a, 5/9/24
Latest on Boyed.

Wisconsin Badgers in running for JUCO transfer center Noah Boyed (usatoday.com)

Wisconsin, LSU, Quacks.

Don't know how accurate this is, but it is current.

GO BEARS!!!

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Oakbear
1:59a, 5/12/24
Interesting wis wants him, but he would be a backup, seems that for cal he would be a starter? Maybe no nil? Or mm is not interested?
Gkhoury2325
8:42a, 5/12/24
I am not sure that Cal is looking at an another Big. They got two in the portal. Although, both bigs in the portal are younger players with multiple years years to play, I believe Cal wants a guard. Now if Cal can secure a commit from a PG/CG, I am wondering if Cal can convince Noah Boyed to commit, would there be enough NIL or a donor pay for Tuition and give him some NIL money too?
brevity
9:37a, 5/16/24
Wrapping this up: Noah Boyed chooses LSU, according to On3.

parentswerebears
10:24a, 5/16/24
Darn. I was hoping he was still in play for us.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings