Kyion Graves?
1,919 Views | 4 Replies
Bearly Clad
4:29p, 5/4/24
Another potential transfer on his way. 24/7 had a couple crystal ball predictions coming in today for Kyion Graves to call. He's a high 4* recruit/transfer out of Oh. St. and originally out of Chandler HS in Arizona.

He was rated a 96 overall out of HS, the 63rd overall player in his class, the 8th best WR and the 2nd best player out of Arizona in '21. Didn't break through in an Oh St WR room that has famously been one of, if not the, toughest in the country to get playing time the last couple years but still has unreal potential.

6-0 and 190lbs with good speed (11.35 in the 100m in HS) and 3 years of remaining eligibility
6956bear
5:35p, 5/4/24
I believe his track time was as a HS soph.
AZ Bear
7:31p, 5/4/24
I perused one of the Ohio State football boards. Consensus among these (very spoiled in terms of the talent they are used to in their program) fans is that their WR room is incredibly deep so no surprise that Grayes entered the portal.

However, the strong consensus was also that Grayes has a ton of talent and will probably light it up wherever he transfers to. Many had been really looking forward to seeing what he could do as a Buckeye.

I think Grayes would be an excellent addition to Cal's WR room! I hope you decide to make Berkeley home, Mr. Grayes!
WalterSobchak
9:10p, 5/4/24
Worth the NIL for the intel alone.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
Bearly Clad
7:37a, 5/5/24
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode